Campsite Rossnowlagh Facilities
BOORTREE TOURING & CAMPING … A WARM WELCOME AWAITS YOU!
• Touring Caravans • Motor Homes • Camper Vans • Tents
We are a small friendly site with 22 fully serviced pitches focused on providing an affordable quality service to the independent traveller. We hope our clean, secure and friendly camping experience will appeal to those wishing to enjoy and explore the wonderful natural resources on our doorstep with minimal impact on the environment.
Boortree Camping and Touring consists of:
22 Level Rubber Grid Reinforced Stands
Toilet & Shower Facilities
Outside Wash-Up Facility
Small Pets Welcome
Facilities available to you during your stay with us
• Reinforced Rubber Grid Pitches
• 16 Amp Electricity Outlets
• Toilet/Shower Facilities – Including hairdryer in the ladies
• Exterior sink for dish washing
• Designated Chemical Disposal & Grey Water Waste Disposal Point
• Designated Waste Bins for recycle all Glass, Cardboard and Refuse
• Fresh Water Refill
• Secure Tablet & Smartphone Charging at Reception
• Tourist Information on all local amenities
We have a comprehensive green policy
Our newly built facility was designed to have the least possible impact on our local environment. Comprehensive waste treatment, and solar powered water heating are just some of examples of our green policy. Staying with us you can rest easy in a clean, secure, modestly equipped sustainable campsite.